Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting into the wonderful sport of paintball!


Paintball may be intimidating at first, but it's not all that hard. I remember the first time I stepped onto the field. I thought paintball was scary and a waste of time but my friend dragged me onto the field. My heart was racing, i was breathing heavily, and I was sweating as if I had ran 20 miles. I was excited and nervous at the same time. As soon as the ref yelled "Go Go Go" I ran as I have never ran before. As soon as I pulled the trigger once I was hooked. The moral of this very short story is don't judge paintball until you try it. If you are low on money but really want to give paintball a try I suggest getting an Empire Paintball rookie pass (Link will be at the end of the description). This pass will get you everything you need to start paying paintball. Note this pass is only valid at certain locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment